- Using a GPS? Some cards don't recognize nr 80 (yet), in that case you can enter "Spoorwegstraat 76". Hostel H is next to it, on the corner.
- Need a taxi? Contact a local company (with possibility of wheelchair transport):
- V-cab: 0495/30 30 30 or via mail info [at] v-cab [dot] be
- Taxi Peters: 0475/30 62 91 or via mail info [at] taxipeters [dot] be
- Taxi’s Jackie: 0475/69 46 46 or via mail info [at] taxisjackie [dot] be
- Train: Station Hasselt. Hostel H is located at the back of the railway station. Take the pedestrian subway to Spoorwegstraat.
Do you find travelling alone difficult? Opt for the tailor-made service of NMBS.
The hostel is situated in a "blue zone", which means visitors can park for free for up to 2 hours and have to display their blue parking disc between 9AM and 6PM.
- Parking Astrid: €2/day, about 5 min walk and close to the city centre
- Parking Truierberg Zuid: free parking, about 10 min walk
- Parking of the gym in Runkst: free parking, about 10 min walk
P Astrid: paid parking (2 euro / day) close to the city centre and 5 minutes walking to the hostel
It is possible to (un)load the coach at the hostel. Next to the hostel there's space for 1 coach.
Free coach parking is available at the square Kolonel Dusartplein (GPS: Congostraat 9, 3500 Hasselt). It takes about 20 minutes to walk and 5 minutes to drive back to the hostel.